[talks-uk] Re: Faulty charger, not dead battery

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:24:02 +0100

I've had an n70 since the end of last year and I'm on my third charger
for it having had identical symptoms to those described by Steve.  When
I contacted the Nokia press office about what I'd been told was an
acknowledged problem, they said they'd not heard of it.  They sent me a
replacement charger which, up till now is still working.  But at
twenty-five quid a pop they're not cheap to replace.