[talks-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:00:25 +0100

And the other one i knew off is for the IPhone so that wont work. There must be
a Symbian version? That has to be the biggest OS for phones at the mo. do the
Blindsea boys watch this list? oh well hopefully someone will develop one. I
just did a quick google and looks like there is one for 5th ED phones like N97
but not sure about 3rd ED.  Cheers. Pete

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/07/2009 2:10 pm

Hi,

I don't know of any Facebook app for the phone, do you?