[talks-uk] FYI. Free Quickoffice upgrade for Nokia E phones is now available

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK List" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 01:23:14 +0100

*Sorry to send this message again but I forgot to change the subject line...*

For anyone who doesn't know, if you've an E series phone you can upgrade to
Quickoffice premier 6.02 for free. I've just found out! Open Quickoffice on
your phone, choose updates and upgrades then select the first item on the menu
(updates and new products) and follow the on screen prompts.

The full upgrading instructions can be found on the Quickoffice.com site...

Enjoy!
Amro