[talks-uk] Re: FW: Re: Spell Word announcement

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:36:16 +0100

Absolutely.

-original message-
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: FW: Re: Spell Word announcement
From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18/08/2009 7:06 PM

I didn't want to use predictive text at first, didn't see the need
but once I tried it I hardly ever go back, unless a word I want isn't
in the dictionary.  The other advantage is that if you want to type a
word that uses the same number two or three letters in a row, like
on, you don't need to wait a second or 2 for the number to usable again.