[talks-uk] FW: RE: Re: Updating Firmware on N96 vodafone

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks-Uk Email group <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:13:52 +0100

Hi Eleanor

You need to check your phones product code to see if Nokia/Vodafone has
released an update for it as it all depends on the model of phone and it's
product code.

You will need sighted help, open the back of your phone and under the
battery is a product code , type this into the box on the below link and it
will tell you what the latest firmware available for your specific phone is

http://www.nokia.co.uk/get-support-and-software/download-software/device-sof
tware-update/can-i-update

Good luck

Cheers