[talks-uk] Re: FW: Assistance with installing Talks to N 97 Mini

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 19:39:05 +0100

How do I get to turn on bluetooth on the O97 mini? I do not appear to be able
to move away from all this internet stuff so how can I bring up the menu we are
used to please so that I can explore the phone. When I connected via USB to ny
computer it did not say charging though it said I was connected in USB mode. It
there any way to have the menu on the home screen rather than the internet
stuff?