[talks-uk] FW: Assistance with installing Talks to N 97 Mini

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 12:14:14 +0100

-original message-
Subject: Assistance with installing Talks to N 97 Mini
From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/04/2010 11:17 am

Hi
I want to ask a sighted person to install Talks on to N 97 mini this afternoon.
I have put Talks and Eloquence on the mass memory in the installs folder. How
can I instruct her what to do next please? I then want to know something about
the N 97 Mini so I can start trying to use Talks on it. For example where are
soft keys? If I go in to a menu how do I exit out of it again? Guess this is
why I need to know where to find soft key 2 etc. Do I need a mamual and if so
where would I get one on-line? Can I register for 10 days of Talks as I have
never used a trial. Guess I cannot get a 30 day trial until after Easter. Any
help on or off list would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.