[talks-uk] Re: Entering phone numbers on the N70

  • From: Adrian Picton <adrianpicton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:45:14 +0100 (BST)

Hi Steve,

  Thanks I turned the tones off and it's great now.

  Adrian.

Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi Adrian,

  Two possibilities.

   your firmware is out of date, get it updated.

  2.  Turn off keypad tones, and this will stop the crashing.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,