[talks-uk] Enough...

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks-Uk Email group <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:04:19 +0100

I think we should all have a big group hug and get back to the lists subject of
Talks and phones. Yeah we all have our own opinions, Wants, loves and hates but
no one here is going to win any arguements and as this is the Talks list
primarily then we may just be annoying people who just want talks and phone
stuff. i think we have all aired our opinions now so lets drop it please on
this list. And as a final comment ....... talks rocks!! <Big hug for the group>