[talks-uk] Re: E-mails on my Mobile Phone N95

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:54:19 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

How about Options, Details.

  _____

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Eleanor Burke
Sent: Sunday 11 January 2009 16:52
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] E-mails on my Mobile Phone N95

Hi

Is there any way I can know date and time the e-mail was sent to me.  I hear
it say date OK but cannot recall if it says time.

I also want to know if someone sends me a text message, how can I set my
phone to know date and time without having to go back to the menu and choose
message details?

Eleanor

  _____