[talks-uk] Re: Email on n86

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:32:35 +0100

Hi,

the option in tools/settings/connection was already set to always ask, but as I
just wrote, you also need to go to messiging/settings/email/advanced and under
incoming server there is also an option to always ask. Thanks for your help!
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://twitter.com/internetking
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx