[talks-uk] Re: Email on n86

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:56:14 +0100

Hi,

For this you need to go into Tools > Settings > Connection > Destinations >
Options > and then set the ask option to enabled.

You should then be able to over-ride this in the web browser to stop it
always prompting for a connection.  There is also an option in account
settings but this only gives the list of already defined destinations.

HTH.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,