[talks-uk] Re: E-mail client on the Nokia E72.

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 00:01:57 +0100

Hi,

OK, will give it a go.  Yes, I only realised this now that Emoze is free even
for the multiple accounts option.  The only thing missing is the ability to
disable push completely without breaking a lot of things.

I can't agree with you on the port default issue, but maybe now I've got the
new firmware loaded and modded it'll do what it's meant to at last.

Cheers,

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

From: "Andrew Ireland" <a.emaillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31/03/2010 11:36 pm

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has successfully set up the e-mail client on the Nokia
E72 to connector to a W L A N? -  I have had it working however it wouldn't
save the following settings; "My Name", "reply to address," "my e-mail
signature" and the "default access point."

Any info will be appreciated.

All the best

Andrew