[talks-uk] Re: Email

  • From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:38:13 -0000

Hi Peter and all,
I could see this one coming for a while. 'Mini GPS' is a most misleading name as it is not GPS (which stands for Global Positioning Satellite, or perhaps System ) This Mini is a way of tellin which phone cell you are in and seems to be most difficult to set up. As a user of Wayfinder GPS I can't be bothered. Wayfinder is accessible and reasonably easy to use.

Philip
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>