[talks-uk] Re: E-mail

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:53:51 +0100

Hi Pete, it just says E-mail but I did phone Vodafone and ask them why the
e-mail wasn't working and they sent me a configuration message that I had to
save to my phone.  I am still stupid about all this, so I don't know.  I did
look in applications and as I said it says E-mail and has my e-mail address in
there when I look at it.  So I'm not sure.  Maybe I should phone Vodafone and
ask them what they sent to me.

Thanks Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 13°C Wind:SSE-160° at 10KT
Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26/04/2010 9:47 am

Thanks Steve.  I phoned Vodafone to set it up and I think they said something
like save the settings on the phone, and it is Nokia something or other, have
they installed the wrong program and if so how the hell do I get rid of it?

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy, Mist 10°C Wind:W-260° at
14KT

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/04/2010 3:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

I haven't had anyone reply to this yet, does anyone know what I'm doing
wrong with my e-mail on the N97 mini?  Talks won't read it, it's as if there
is nothing on the screen but my P.A. said that it was all there and she read
it to me.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 18°C Wind:SSE-160° at 11KT
* Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx