[talks-uk] Re: Eloquence Is Not Working

  • From: "Sunday Ugerdodge" <dayugdog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 07:44:07 +0800

so, how to do that step by step. Until now, I can't work with my phone because of eloq problems. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:53 AM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Eloquence Is Not Working

Hi listers,

There is a compatibility problem with Eloquence and the Nokia 6730. You will
have to use the Nokia TTS speech engine for phoning, but Eloquence will work
for other aspects of the phone.

Hth,

Mike, UK

From: "Sunday Ugerdodge" <dayugdog@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/02/2010 1:37 am

Hi Talks users,

This is my first time to install Talks on my Nokia 6730 Classic.

On the first time that I installed it. is it absolutely working. But when I
entered the serial, the eloquence unexpectedly stopped until now
it is not working.

What do you think is the problem.

Can you please help me, thanks in advance