[talks-uk] Re: Eloquence Is Not Working

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 04:54:39 +0000

Is it a valid lisence? Maybe you need to register it. This can be done by going
in to talks and then Options and arrow down to Registeration. You need to
ensure you have a sym inserted in the phone. Maybe you have the Nokia voice and
want to have Eloquence voice. You must ensure that eloquence has been installed
also. You then choose it from the selection of voices. Finally if the problem
is none of these was Talks on the phone before. It might be that you need to
press the Options key once you are in Talks and arrow to Enable Talks. If you
have done all these things maybe you can give more information. did Talks stop
speaking after you hit a few keys so that you might have accidentally muted
Talks. If this is the case press the zero and the clear or delete key to unmute
Talks. Otherwise we may need more information. I am sure other people will
answer you also.

Subject: [talks-uk] Eloquence Is Not Working
From: "Sunday Ugerdodge" <dayugdog@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/02/2010 1:37 am

Hi Talks users,

This is my first time to install Talks on my Nokia 6730 Classic.

On the first time that I installed it. is it absolutely working.
But when I entered the serial, the eloquence unexpectedly stopped until now it
is not working.

What do you think is the problem.

Can you please help me, thanks in advance