[talks-uk] Re: E71 predictive text

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:10:40 +0100

I'm a little dim but some of the things in the article I do not understand.
Maybe when I become more familiar with it.  I have made it my dominant phone
for now and am finding I'm back to very short text messages at present but
hopefully I will get as quick as I was on the numeric keypads though I find it
hard to think I will.  Certainly have improved a lot since Barbra's encouraging
words about the predictive text on it.