[talks-uk] Re: E51 query

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:14:46 +0100

Hi Amro.

In point of fact, I've just disabled active standby, I'm using the classic mode with one touch access to my favourite applications and functions, plus I get alerts when email and text message come in, something that I'd have to mess about configuring with the active standby function.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>