[talks-uk] Re: E51 problems

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:42:40 +0100

when i go to type a text to send i enter new message press enter and it says
numbers of which i type the number to send to
then when i arrow down to the body of the text it says upper case
i cant get it to stay on lower case
i believe that in settings i have it set to upper case set to no
can anyone help

thank you

Yvonne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>