[talks-uk] E Mail on the N86

  • From: "Colin Phelan" <colin_phelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:49:45 +0100

Sorry if you get this twice but am working on basis that If I don't get a
copy then it was not sent, if different please let me know.

Hi All,
After successfully operating my N86 e mail facility from my work exchange
server using Mail 4 Exchange for a year it failed last week. With the help
of my I  T support my N86 subsequently failed also and I am now looking to
re set up from scratch. Is Mail 4 Exchange the best thing to use for this or
are there better solutions
The I T guys turn their noses up when asked to set up a Nokia on mail but it
worked for a year so not sure what problem is. Thanks as always
Colin