[talks-uk] Downloading podcasts

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:03:45 +0100

Hello fellow Talks users,

How do you download podcasts where the link to the file is buried in a webpage without an MP3 tag? I am using the Nokia podcast client on my N91 with Talks 3.2.1. Talks speaks the link on the page but it is very difficult to focus on it to download the file. Those podcasts with MP3 tags are no problem as Talks speaks the filename, size and how long ago the file was posted, so you can choose which one you want and download it straight away.

I understood this latest version of Talks would give us more functionality using the web browser, but it would appear this is not the case. I have set up to use Services, which has been recommended, but I cannot easily focus on what I am looking for. Any help most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett