[talks-uk] Re: Does Talks have to be on the same memory as the voices?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:36:36 +0100

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply.  I quite see the point you're making,
but without putting too fine a point on things, if you
remember, the reason I put the question to you on the phone
the other day was that when I was helping Carol, we were
advised that she should download all the voices she was
entitled to to the phone memory, and in trying to do so, we
had to take out voices she had purchased but wasn't going to
use in order to install others that she needed, so your
answer to my last question prompts another question.  Could
the voices that are going to be most often used be put on
the same memory as Talks, and other voices in the same
product group stored on the memory card for back-up
purposes?

Alexander Shannon