[talks-uk] Do I need Nokia PC Suite to install Talks 5?

  • From: "Pat L" <PatWJL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 15:59:27 -0500

Hi listers,

I have a new Nokia N86 and am a rank newbie on Symbian phones. I've
downloaded the Talks 5  release files from BlindSea.com but don't know where
to go from here to upgrade to talks 5. Do I have to download the Nokia PC
suite to install the software? And if so, which version should I get... I
heard some recent versions of PC suite are not Jaws friendly. I downloaded
the OBI suite, but I don't see much help here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pat