[talks-uk] Re: Demo license

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:48:56 -0000

Hi Steve.

You can request a 30 day evaluation of talks on any mobile phone that is of
course symbian compatible.  Simply go to the talks/zooms options, choose
registration and somewhere there should be an option to request a 30 day demo.
This uses a text messaging system and it has been known to cause problems on
some networks but try this first.  If you experience problems, contact a dealer
and they can give you a 30 day serial number you can install manually.

Hope this helps.

Warmest, Ibrahim