[talks-uk] Re: Deleting an Access Point on e72

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:24:26 +0100

Hi Eleanor. Go into control pannel and then settings. Select connections from
the menu. Go to the destinations option and then slect it. Once in destinations
you need to select the second option down which is internet. In that menu you
will see all of your access points and you simply press the delete key on the
desired one and confirm the choice.