[talks-uk] Darran

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 18:07:46 +0100

Darran, as far as I know, the £150.00 is for the actual licence as the
software itself can be downloaded and installed on the phone without cost.
However, it only runs for a 30 day period and then in 10 minute demo mode
after that. I think if Talks is on your phone you can get a licence by text,
though I'm not sure how you pay or how they know you have already paid. It
certainly is confusing. Surely you should have received instructions when
you purchased? If not, not very good, eh?

Barbara

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx