[talks-uk] Re: D2Go Software

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:55:40 +0100

In  a word disaster Barbra. I thought you knew that. Waiting for new phone
tomorrow from Vodafone.

From: Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 26/05/2009 10:20 am

                Hi Steve,

Can you please find out from Nuance when we might expect to get Daisy2Go
to work on a Nokia N96? I have the latest firmware installed yet the
application still does not work. Is there any sign of an update to Talks 4
in order to deal with this?

Many Thanks, With Kind Regards,

Charles Nicol
Business Change : Technology
( 0141 223 3286 È             6 0141 223 3976 :
Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
25/05/2009 13:26
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] Re: D2Go Software

Hi Alex,

I monitor the list as a dealer, and I have passed on Caroline's feature
request.

From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22/05/2009 20:35

Hi Caroline

Would you listen to a whole book like a novel on the phone? And if so,
what
phone are you using and how sore is it on the battery?

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22/05/2009 11:10

Hi Barbara,

Daisy-Fy means to make MP3 files navigable. A bit like making a playlist.
You can put the files in any order then hit play.

  _____