[talks-uk] Re: Compatible phones

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 00:04:20 -0000

This is true. Even Vodafone customer service knows nothing about the software despite having a free telephone number (free from the Vodafone Mobile) that claims to put you through to a special needs team who can answer all your accessibility questions. This doesn't include talks *grins* as I found to my cost so be careful.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Tuggey" <crackerbarrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:23:47 -0000

Of course, you could always go in to your mobile phone operators store if
they have one and see the range for yourself. Because there are so many
phones available these days, so long as the phone is compatible with talks,
its just a matter of personal taste. What's right for most people may not
be necessary the best thing for you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Tuggey" <crackerbarrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "kawal Gucukoglu" <kawal_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:11:04 -0000