[talks-uk] Re: Compatible phones

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:38:13 -0000

I wouldn't totally agree with that. Although they may all be symbian phones and compatible with Talks, not all work with a high level of effectiveness. For example, the Panasonic X700 is listed there and, having one myself, I know from experience that it is not one of the supported phones. Your best bet is to find out from the Talks vendor what phones they currently support. I struggled for about 5 months with a phone which I was promised would be supported but Talks never did. I know how frustrating that can be.

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on

Tel:  07799766944

MSN:  steve_dryden@xxxxxxxxxxx