[talks-uk] Re: Cheapest slide or candy bar phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:43:57 +0100

How very interesting, she purchased it from Vodafone and she keeps having
problems with it in that she says it keeps freezing.  She has sent it back many
times and it keeps doing it.  She has it as a pay as you go phone.  That is
dreadful that they charged her so much for it.  She is not the type of person
who could take them on, if you know what I mean.