[talks-uk] Re: Changed subject line/iPhone

  • From: "Steve S" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 22:50:55 +0100

Hi Steve, agree with most of what you've said, but these things aren't as
important to me as they probably are to you.  I'm using the iPhone so much more
than I did the N85, not sure why, but it's very intuitive to me, I'm accessing
stuff very easily, playing games, puzzles, reading news/information via an
interface that really does bring it to your fingertips.  It's much more
pleasant to listen to, very responsive and a real pleasure to have...that's why
tonnes of people have them.  The N85 and phones like them, now, to me, seem
very clinical and business orientated, but the iPhone is fun, current and very
very geeky and gadgety!...I must disagree with your there, it's the most
gadgety thing I've ever had, I think some people just don't take to it,
fortunately I have.  BTW, Yep, iTunes is so different, but I must admit, I like
the way your phone is always backed up to the PC, and BTW, you can delete
pictures very easy on the phone, not sure about music, haven't got any on at
the mo.  Take it easy and long live competition and accessible options to us
all!  Cheers Steve.