[talks-uk] Change of firmwhere

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:23:41 +0100

To clarify, if you are updating the firmware via PC Suite, to the best of my
knowledge and experience Talks will not return on back-up.  However, if you
have to restore Talks on to your phone, having lost it on a firmware upgrade,
then you do not pay for it again.  You reinstall it and then you go to Register
and then arrow across and choose the option to restore registration.  I hope
this is clear.