[talks-uk] C5 with Talks on the internet

  • From: "Ismail" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 09:44:05 +0100

Hi All,

I have a c5 with latest talks and my new contract with Orange includes internet
access as I have never used the internet via my mobile phone, any advice would
be most welcomed e.g.
1. How to connect to the internet and search for a website?
2. How good is talks when browsing the web page?
3. is it necessary to install a virus checker on your phone?
4. Talks keystrokes for basic use on the web?

Many thanks in advance for all assistance.

Regards,

Ismail.