[talks-uk] Re: C5 Questions

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:10:43 +0100

Not really, I think that is the situation on the C5. All punctuation is indeed not read out but your theory will work most of the time but not all of the time re punctuation signs that are silent. You might do better when it comes to punctuation to go in to the punctuation list, not the shortcut list but to go in to the complete comprehensive list and select your punctuation from there. I think you press * twice to bring up that list. ----- Original Message ----- From: "m smith" <jamieboy12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>