[talks-uk] Re: [Bulk] Re: upgrading from Vodafone talks?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:59:21 +0000

I an sure that was a very positive experience for you Jackie. I was told by
someone working in RNIB showroom about a shop and I travelled far to the shop.
When I got there they told me that they never put Talks on a phone for
demonstration purposes!
Luck of the draw.

Subject: [Bulk] [talks-uk] Re: upgrading from Vodafone talks?
From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20:01:2009 11:50 am

There was one chap in the Vodafone shop I used to deal with before I
moved to Northampton who was great with his general attitude towards
Talks.

He had it on his own phone so he said he could demo it to people who
were interested, and the few visually impaired customers who came his
way.  I thought that was really quite refreshing to be honest.

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sight and Sound Technology