[talks-uk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: BLUETOOTH WORKING - NOW HOW DO I ...

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:07:59 -0000

Hi Steve,

Thanks for this.

I'll give that a go.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:26 PM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Eleanor,

I think we can do better than Emailing messages, but again I haven't
tried this.

Go to http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/SMS/MsgExport-71399.shtml and
download SMS Msg Export.  This is a free program that will export
your SMS messages to .txt or .html files and put them on your memory
card.  You can then read them by browsing it on the computer.

It's free, so you may get what you pay for.  I have not tried it, and
have no interest in doing so, so it is at your own risk.  I don't
know how accessible it is, but remember, Google is your friend.