[talks-uk] Re: Browsing the Web using Talks on a Nokia N73

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:45:40 -0000

Hi Adrian,

It is quite tricky to click on a link inside a text message, but you can go
to options inside the message, hit find, then Web address.  I think that's
how it goes on the N70, I haven't used one for a while.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,