[talks-uk] Broken Record

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:23:45 +0100

Hi everyone, I am sorry to ask the same question as others have asked before
but here goes.

With my new e71 charged up, I know I can transfer all my files on to it using
the USB as I am used to doing.  Now can I just transfer Talks in this manner in
order to install it on the phone?  That said, while I wait for my new licence
how many days is it I can use the demo?  Presumably I can use the Talks 4.3
that I originally downloaded and just get it working in Demo mode?  Is it 10 or
30 days trial period?  Sorry for all these same questions again.  Finally I
know I have to change a certificate setting to 'all' but I cannot remember
where I go to find that setting?  Guess some kind sighted person can do that
for me in the shop or whatever.  Then I know I have to have date and time set
correctly too.