[talks-uk] Re: Bluetooth

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:18:28 +0100

Hi.

Play.com.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Stone - CW" <Alex.Stone-CW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:14 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Bluetooth

Since I haven't really been following this thread, which website are we talking about?
Cheers
Alex

From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/09/2009 20:10

Excellent.  I may purchase but of course I am banned from that site
because
of other people and I am blacklisted even though I did not do a thing.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>