[talks-uk] Re: Beyocbs Reader

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 21:26:27 -0000

I think I need the link for the english version which was giving you a headache Saqib. Maybe someone gave it earlier I am not too sure. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Steve Nutt - Email Address: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 12/12/2009 18:57
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Beyocbs Reader

Hi Ali,

There is currently no way to control or stop the speech, but this will come soon. However, when it finishes reading, you can then read the output with
Talks, then you can get more control for the moment.

We will be selling it from Monday at an introductory price of 75 pounds. Later, features will be added especially for us, but some have been already. I will post a message on Monday to let you know that it will be on our web
site, and you will be able to download the demo.

The version for the blind will be a little different to the one that is up there now on the Beyoweb site, as the beeps get higher as you get more in focus, so auto shoot works really well. Other features will, as I say, be
added later.