[talks-uk] Re: BeyoCBS on N97

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 06:24:00 -0000

Hi Emma.

I believe you've asked this question before.  The answer is no.  The reason is
because the camera on the 6120 classic is only 2 megapixel, far too inferior
for the detailed image capture and high resolution that mobile OCR needs.  If
you want to use any OCR software, your going to have to look at investing in a
new phone, preferably the N86 which has the best camera of all for this purpose.

All the best, Ibrahim.