[talks-uk] Re: BeyoCBS on N97

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:26:54 -0000

Hi Saqib.

Yes I know about the wayfinder situation, hence why I'm keeping my N86 for the
time being as its going to be used as a navigation and reading aid.  I've not
even begun using mobile speak yet, I got the free license because my wife has
been doing work for code factory, so they gave me a free license and I needed
an excuse to start using touch screen.  One of the things I miss on the N86 is
Vlingo which is available on the N97 and this was another reason for going for
that phone.

All the best, Ibrahim.