[talks-uk] Re: Beyo CBS Reader

  • From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:15:18 -0000

Hi steve,

Can you give me some pointers because I got it working and very simply. But
how far away do you need to hold the phone from the object you're scanning
obviously it needs to be on a flat surface. Does it recognise writing what
ever way it is or does it have to be the right way? Also if there is a
totally blank page will it tell you? I'm assuming you have to hold the phone
as dead straight as you can in relation to the object you're scanning.