[talks-uk] Re: BBC I PLAYER ON NOKIA E71 N95

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:09:44 -0000

Paul,

I have just tried the link in this message and have been told that my N82 is
not supported but that further devices will be added in the future (I doubt
that mine will be one of them).

If you go to

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/where_to_get_iplayer

on your PC, you can see a list of all the devices which support the iPlayer.
The supported mobiles are as follows:

. Apple iPhone/iPod touch
. HTC Diamond
. HTC Touch HD
. Nokia 5800
. Nokia E71
. Nokia N85
. Nokia N86
. Nokia N95
. Nokia N96
. Nokia N97
. Samsung i8510
. Samsung i8910
. Samsung Omnia
. Sony Ericsson C905
. Sony Ericsson W705
. Sony Ericsson W715
. Sony Ericsson W775
. Sony Ericsson W995
. Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

At least I won't waste any more time trying to make it work for me, but I
hope this might be useful for someone else.

Caroline.

  _____