[talks-uk] Re: BBC I PLAYER ON NOKIA E71 N95

  • From: "Steve S" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:54:08 -0000

MessageI've also uninstalled and reinstalled Paul, without any difference on my
N85.  I'm just wondering if this is a firmware problem.  Does anyone know what
the latest firmware for the N85 is and how you go about installing it, as in
device manager it says no updates are available.  I'm with Voda and I'm sure
there should be 1, cos I haven't updated it since I got it over a year ago.
BTW, is anyone using the iPlayer successfully on a N85?  Cheers Steve.