[talks-uk] Re: Automatic Find Off

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:57:43 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

No, You didn't get it wrong.  Let's say I sent you a message that said
Alex's phone number is 01234 567890.  You could then do Options, Use
Numbers, from within the text message, and the phone will seek out anything
that looks like a phone number and offer to put it in your contacts for you.
That's what auto find is.