[talks-uk] Attention Stephen Gigger

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:03:32 +0100

Hi Stephen
Thank you for your help last night re e71 and assigning keys.  I did eventually
get this sorted, just that after going in to tools, settings, general,
personalization, I then had to choose screen instead of stand-by mode but then
I got an option there to asign the keys.  Just seems the e71-1 is differently
set up than say the N series.

eleanor