[talks-uk] Re: Are there any advantages in installing the latest Talks to N82 phones, and if so, are there implications for KNFB reader?

  • From: "Sean randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:13:29 +0100

Hi,

Chris has already responded, of course, but I know at least one person using
an N82 with KNFB and talks 5.1, which seems to indicate that things will run
fine.

Not everyone's experiences are the same of course.  Upgrading on my 6730 was
painless and as I have come to expect, though I noticed little difference
other than the reading of the date in the clock.  Talks still is, and always
has been, far more responsive than anything else out there for me.

Sean.