[talks-uk] Re: Apologies

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 07:44:00 +0100

Hi Steve,

Help me out. I don't quite understand. What is this that you're suggesting I should download? Is it a necessary upgrade? Am I entitled to it for free?

If I download this version of Talks onto my Nokia N73, will it make the forthcoming third series version of Wayfinder Access more accessible or less accessible? (it's due out within a couple of weeks I believe)

Thanks